How to Pair the SoundWhiz Turbo
1) Press & hold the power button for about 3-4 seconds until the LED indicator flashes Blue & Red. You will also hear the voice prompt 'Pairing.
2) On your phone, Turbo on Bluetooth and search for new devices.
3) Select SoundWhiz Turbo. It will pair automatically. If for some reason you get an error message like 'Unable to Pair with SoundWhiz Turbo', just tap the profile again and it should pair fine.
4) Each time you turn on your Turbo after charging, it will automatically reconnect to your phone.
How to Pair the SoundWhiz BioniQ
1) Remove the earbuds from the charging pod
2) Press and hold the power button on both earbuds at the same time, just until you see the red light come on. Then release the buttons. Both earbuds will go into pairing mode (blue & red flashing lights)
3) After about 6 seconds you will see the right earbud lights goes dark - that means it is now paired to the left one. The left one will still be flashing.
4) On your phone, Turbo on Bluetooth and search for new devices.
5) Select SoundWhiz BioniQ. It will pair automatically. If for some reason you get an error message like 'Unable to Pair with SoundWhiz BionoiQ', just tap the profile again and it should pair fine.
6) Each time you turn on your earbuds after charging, they will automatically connect to each other and reconnect to your phone.
Only one Earbud connecting at a time?
Don't worry, this happens when you've connected one or other earbud to your phone before they had a chance to connect to each other. To fix this, just reset to factory settings and pair from scratch:
1)Starting with the earbuds OFF, press and hold the power buttons on both, and keep holding for about 15 seconds. You will see this sequence of lights:
- Blue & Red Flashing
- 'Purple Flash
- Purple Flash
2) Once you have seen that, remove the BioniQ profiles from your phone, and retsart Bluetooth to clear them off completely.
3) Then follow the pairing instructions above.